"O jee, gaat dit nu ook al op de blogs beginnen ?" dacht ik toen ik de kettingbrief las op de site van Froukje Smoekkk. Maar het idee achter deze kettingbrief vond ik wel leuk, namelijk via vragen elkaar beter te leren kennen. Daarom doe ik mee.
En nu de brief:
This is a knitting chain blog post. What you should do if you read this is the following:
1. Copy this text including the questions below in a post on your own blog, and add one question by yourself. If the total number of questions on the list exceeds 10, get rid of the top question on the list. Include a link to your blog to your own thought up question. Do not include other peoples’ answers to the questions.
2. The question you think up should be controversial (it’s up to you to decide what that is), but adhere to netiquette, so nothing offensive, please!
3. Include the answer to all the questions incl. your own in a PS to your posting text.
Otherwise, no rules.
You can tag specific bloggers to answer the questions but knitters can also just take the up the challenge when they feel challenged enough by reading the chain blog post. You can change the picture if find a better one, if you use the original, keep the reference to their website. You can add comments to the questions and there’s no limit to the length of your answers, nor of the amount of blogreaders you tag. If you do take up the challenge you could leave a comment on the blog where you saw it.
Needless to say, this chain has started in 1976 in a small rural village in the Andes mountains. Do not break the chain! Knitters who read this and do not take the challenge of answering will turn into something like this
1.Have you ever considered to knit while sitting on the toilet (so-called ‘knitting in private’?(question by tingletangle
2. Did you ever threw yarn in the dustbin because at that moment you thought you wouldn't ever like or need it again?(question by Froukje
3.What is the stranges reaction you get at your knitting? (question by Tijm)
PS:My own answers on the questions are:
1. I haven't got the time to "knit in private" because I do my thing and that's very quick!
2. I wish I was able to throw things away. I'm a great collector of al kind of things. My husband thinks that some time not far away in the future this house is to small for all my things. But throwing yarn away is something I never will do!!!! Then you prefer to give it to sombody else.
3. When I was learing for Art therapist a teacher was laughing into my face and told me that I was a stupid old lady to do that (and he was looking at my knitting). It hurts very bad and I was sad about it. That was the time I realise that people judge you just because you do something (with you like) and looking down to it.
....Marian'ne M: consider yourself tagged: you are next in the curse of the knitting chain blog post....!